Sunday, September 30

autumn contest entry

Laura at randocology is having a contest...
and here is my contest entry, yes i know that it ends tomorrow.... sorry i couldn't get this in sooner :) but here it is!!!

so my understanding is that you have to write a poem and take a picture resembling autumn?? so here is my poem:

Autumn
something new is in the air
I can tell by the wind in my hair
something new, oh what could it be?
could that be it? something i see?
yes there it is! and there again!
something i'm sure is about to begin.
what is that? the air is turning cold
but wait earth, do not yet turn old.
the trees must change from their shades of green
into the most beautiful colors i have ever seen
be paitient old man winter, and let the colors show
oh, let the earth become a glow
so stand still, watch, and do not run
for autumn has only just begun.

and thats my picture!

~ kiara

No comments:

Post a Comment