Thursday, August 23

boy its been a while

Hi everyone! sorry i have not posted in SO long, without any word from me whatsoever....

Soooooooooooooo, how about I tell you how the last month has been :)

well, we had some nice hot weather, up in the 90s and 100s! yay hot weather!!! It was very nice, but now it is cooler, as in 60-70s.  it feels so cold, but it is kind of nice at the same time. Maybe because i just went running...?

Two weeks ago i spent four days in eastern oregon with my best friend shannon. we had lots of fun going to her county fair, riding horses, and just enjoying the weather ( which was very hot and i felt like i would melt )

Shannon and me

~kiara

2 comments:

  1. My past month has been awesome, but a bit... overwhelming... I am so glad to see you back! :D

    ~Molly~
    mollyslittlecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete