Sunday, July 29

This is what happens when you leave me alone with my camera and my mirror

Yeah, so basically, what happens is you get some crazy not amazing self portraits.
( let me warn you that these pictures are pretty blurry and weird)  :)
so just be prepared for 14 (yes 14) bad pictures



 that is my cat Sammy
 this is a bad picture i know, but i think it is so funny, you only see half of me and of Sammy :)
 yes i was having some problems getting these pictures taken. ( i am very much not a professional )














yup, so that is what i do when i am left alone.  and i am sure that you appreciate me sharing that with you all. :)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you sure had a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room looks so cute! And my favorite one was the one of you and the fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! I agree, your room looks cute and you are very pretty! :)

    http://madisonavenuephotography.blogspot.com/2012/08/sunshine-blog-award.html Your blog makes me smile, so i awarded it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty!
    Guess what?
    You've been awarded on my blog!
    http://randocology.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-award.html
    xoxo
    Gianna

    ReplyDelete