Friday, December 14

Favorite Picture Friday

Hello!! It is Friday! Have you ever noticed that a lot of pictures can have a story behind it?? Well most of the ones I am posting today do... :)


This picture was taken at the river beach; about 25 minutes away from my home, so basically my family went there a lot this last summer.


This picture was taken at my aunts house this summer.  this cow was (supposedly) chasing my two cousins and brother around in the forest further past the cow.  My other cousin and I walked over to see what all the noise was about and she left me to go into the forest and i stayed behind and took pictures of these daisies because i did not particularly feel like being chased by a cow at that moment.


This picture was also taken this summer on the 4th of July.  big surprise right? :)

~Kiara

4 comments:

  1. WOW! These pictures are amazing! That second one is really creative and cool. I've never seen one like it before, but it's so unique and cool.

    ~Molly~
    mollyslittlecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the first picture! i live in arizona so there's no beaches... heck, there's no water here!... so whenever i go to a beach, you better believe that i write stuff alllll over it. and take a bajillion pictures.

    ReplyDelete