Monday, December 31

Snow....

Well, if my pictures would ever load i could show you some pictures of snow!! but as the computer is being dumb... >:( 

Anyway,  I can almost not believe that the year of 2012 is over!  or almost over.  tomorrow starts the new year, with new years resolutions and other things to be looking forward to.

woohoo! guess what guys!! I got the pictures to load!! :D



ugg... does anyone know how hard it is to take self portraits? I found it very hard....  I thought this one was the best :) oh well... next year i will have practice more! yeah!!

Happy New Years Everybody!!!!

~ Kiara

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures kiara! I'm glad they finally loaded. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Yeah, I hate doing self portraits, and as such I never have updated pictures of myself... haha. I should practice too! :)

    ReplyDelete