Thursday, July 26

Beach day!!

Hi everyone!!!
 as you can see, i did a very bad job at posting last week and this week.
but! don't worry! i'm still here! just busy trying to recover from fair, which was very fun and i had a great time!  I am looking forward to going to state with my chickens!!

Yesterday, me and my family went to the beach, but not the beach beach, but the river beach! it isn't very far away, and it is closer than the ocean beach, so we went there for the afternoon!

here are some pictures of us playing in the water!!

 Kirsten
 Kylee
 Me (that is my sand castle!! love it or what!!) haha
 this is Johnny's sand castle and city and city wall. mine is not that elaborate, but so what?! i like my things nice and simple! :)
 Johnny throwing a cup of sand and water
 my sand castle once again :)
Me again
 the water
and all of us doing our own thing


i hope you had a good two weeks!!

~kiara

No comments:

Post a Comment