Sunday, July 8

an update



i feel like it has been awhile since i have posted. so i guess i will give you an update.

my 10 year old cousin came over and spent the night with me and my sisters. we had lots of fun playing and doing other things outside with Hannah, who is up from mexico with her family for the summer!!

it has been pretty warm!! like 80-90! probably lots of you think that is not so hot, but here it is like, "ugg"

so i had better get outside so i can get a little tan. :) i am so pale, it is scary!!

I really like this picture. i like how i got the sun to shine through the petals of the gerber daisy. ( which is like my favorite flower ever!!)

what am i still doing here inside??? i should get outside! yeah

~kiara

p.s. please vote on your favorite flower from this post.

1 comment:

  1. You've been awarded!
    http://randocology.blogspot.com/2012/07/im-giving-out-award.html
    xoxo,
    Gianna

    ReplyDelete